Yet Another Teen Story !!!

|

...its a true story of my friend ...he wrote the it himself..
just read it ...you will find it interesting...

1.....
It was july 19,12'o'clock in the midnight... i dressed myself completely in black(a black colour jeans n a black jacket ) and moved out of my house.. I took my bike and raced on to the main road..with in 5 mins i reached my hot spot.. usually i spend most of the time here.. i generally prefer this spot for doing things secretly...

but i am bit tensed today becoz ,today is the first time ever i am attempting such a thing...

i parked my bike and entered the shady,old room which was abandoned by people long back... there was water every where in the room.. the water was upto my knee ..
i moved forward and opened the door of other room, where i tied the GIRL..

The girl next door,yes she is my neighbour.i kidnapped the girl yesterday... NO,No not kidnapped but i called her and she came with me..but i tied her bcoz i thought she would go to her home if i let her free...

she was sitting at a corner of the room.. she was dressed in blue skirt and white t-shirt...
she was really looking awesome..the t-shirt was very tight , hugging her ______.
Almost everything was visible to me.. i mean the structure was visible.. she was sitting on the floor and slightly bending , i could see the cleavage ..
OHHHHH..! really great. .it was like a shady zone between two bright mountains. those curves made me dumbstruck..
she looked up... n
i turned my head and acted as if i was not seeing her...
but, i had come here to do things and why was i afraid?
i slowly approached her and untied her..I caught her hand and said sorry for tying but she didn't respond..
was she waiting for it so long..???
i took her to the room that had water.....
i wanted to drown her,to bring out the original beauty of her.. she came along with me calmly..as if she was really waiting for it..
after moving to the room..
I took some water in both hands and started sprinkling on her t-shirt.. soon i completely made her t-shirt completely wet..
now i could see the real part..s the damn good thing in her body.. small ups on the big cups..
OH! god how have you created such beauties..??

i felt hard in my trouser. really hard. as if my trouser would get teared into two.. i wanted to press those cute cups n kiss them.. my hands were hard to control..
i was in a confusion whether to tempt her or do the job directly..
i looked at her face at once to see her expression..
she was also looking confused ,may be she wanted me to do it myself..
so i decided to do the job instead of wasting time..
i removed my leather jacket and shirt.. now with bare chest i approached her expecting her to remove my trouser bcoz its really hard for me to control the candy.. it was rising like a spring... the more i compress the more it bounces.. i was waiting for her to undress... she was a bit shy... so i slowly went to her and started kissing on her cheek and i put my hands around her and i was pressing my chest hard against her soft ,cute erect ___...i decided to undress her.. and took my hand over her hip and i just pinched her.. "aaahhh" was her response.. oh! she is responding finally.. slowly i started lifting the t-shirt inch by inch.. ...

"STOP"..
she shouted suddenly and pushed me... i was shocked at this...
dint she like my approach or was she not interested...
she said" i dont know what r u trying to do with me"
was she joking.... i said "common yaar undress urself" "y, why should i undress "was her question".......... oho after waiting for such long y is she not cooperating with me... i was not able to understand.. i said just stop joking .. i cant control myself.. lets start the job.....

what do mean by job... please explain me the procedure.. then i wil try to do it.....
this dialogue had dropped my pulse.. every thing was down in my body... i was disappointed by this... does she don't know anything about it .is she that innocent.. i asked her don't u eat candy's ??? she said "oh yes i eat a lot of candy's bar one,five star,dairy milk, n imported one also.." fuck ur candy's u silly girl..
this is the worst possible thing i ever expected... my date has gone to vain... bull shit... fuck that girl.. i just moved away from her and started wearing my jacket.....

suddenly there was a sound.. i heard someone coming towards the room... i turned quickly to see....

shit........ it was my father........ oh god why is he here at this time..he saw me with that girl...... what is he going to do now.... the girl is wet and i don't have the shirt ... i didn't even touch her completely.. but my father had seen me with her.. what should i do now?? should i run away ........

to be continued..............meanwhile read : Sex in Teens

0 comments: